Black Dam Dye (1 x 100g Solupack)
Dam dye is a great way to switch up the appearance of your dam or pond and can even have benefits for the health of your aquatic ecosystem.
1 x 100g solupack treats 1,000,000L dam water
- Boosts aesthetic of dams and ponds
- Creates a reflective surface, perfect for reflection pools
- Reduces UV penetration
- Can help prevent algal blooms
- Can decrease chances of aquatic weed outbreaks
- Easy to use—whole package can be thrown into water as the outer layer dissolves
- Safe and friendly to fish and other aquatic life when applied correctly
The following dose rates are guidelines that may need to be increased or decreased according to your individual conditions. Results will depend on factors such as UV exposure, water temperature, level of tannins in water etc.
1 x 100g solupack treats up to a megalitre (1,000,000 litres) of dam water.
How to apply:
Throw the whole solupack into your water, the outer layer is soluble (dissolves in water). You can also cut off a corner of the pack and use less for smaller water bodies.